Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Reflection of Monday, June 25th

Conceptual Theories

It was extremely to review the material and ideologies of the different theories of behaviorism, cognitive theory, constructivism, and the sociological/psychological theories. The part that was very beneficial was then applying each theory to some aspect of educational technology. This helped in connecting the dots and making the ideologies more concrete.

Biblical Application

Of course I should not be surprised, but coming from state schools it was very refreshing to open the morning in prayer. Thank you for this. Also, I appreciated the application of the different topics for the day and bringing it back to a Biblical basis.

Coursework 

The time of working with my group was very beneficial and gave me a better idea of how to tackle the literature review. Also, EndNote is phenomenal. This is and will be a great tool for me in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment